Friday, April 20, 2007

Today we're all Hokies


I am expressing very heart-felt sorrow to you - from no one you know and from everyone you know.

Americans all over are crying with you.

I'm just another mourner who has been so saddened by the unfathomable loss of precious youth that was laid on your doorstep. I didn't know how else to reach out to someone and say I'm sorry. I wanted you to know that you are in so many prayers and hearts today.

When the dark clouds roll away, look for that ray of warmth and hope. It will be your fellow Hokies sending it for they will surely shine.

Hokie in my Heart,
Susan from South Jersey

btw:
My brother played Football at Tech when I was a girl. Family trips to the games are some of my favorite childhood memories.

Everyone in my office is wearing a ribbon in memorial today. I made them to say we love you and I wanted to share them with you, too.

2 comments:

Devin & Nikki said...

live life care trust thats the way v tech must love they gained the sorrow and lost the trust missing love one that they will never touch although they may never be able to touch they will always have there love hokies run wild at points but 31 hokies they should of never lost R.I.P To All The Virgina Tech Victims And To The Family And Friends And Students Keep Yalls Heads Up They Will Always Watch Over U Because God Wouldnt Of Tookin Them For No Reason Just Think There Angels Now R.I.P To THe Victims Of Va Tech 4-16-07

mr27 said...

I do not know what a hokie is being from northern NJ. But for the last week I feel the power of hokies and their spirit. May all those who lost their lives live as hokie-angels flying freely with the Creator. My heartfelt prayers are with each and everyone who walks on the hollow grounds at VT. Try to stay strong and remember that the USA strangers are with VT now. This horror has brought together a nation of strangers, who now help you lift your burdens. God bless you all.