Saturday, April 21, 2007

sell.com to donate April proceeds to the Hokie Spirit Memorial Fund

From http://www.sell.com/announcements/virginia-tech/

sell.com will donate all proceeds for the remainder of the month of April 2007 to the Virginia Tech Hokie Spirit Memorial Fund.

The recent tragedy in Blacksburg hit particularly close to home, as our CEO and Founder, Darren Dittrich, is a graduate of Virginia Tech. Darren received both a bachelor's and master's degrees in Computer Science from Virginia Tech. "I was fortunate to spend five years with wonderful people on the beautiful campus of Virginia Tech. The University has given me so much; I want to do what I can to help the families of the victims, and my alma mater."

From now until the end of April, all fees collected on sell.com will be donated to the university in May.

No comments: